Due to the current situation with the spread of COVID19, various variants, and the terrible situation in Ukraine, the organizing committee has taken the difficult decision to postpone the 4th Edition of Proteins & Peptides Conference.
The exact date will be fixed and communicated to you very soon.
The registration is still open as regular rate and the grant review process has been extended for the next conference date.
Stay in touch.
- Ada Yonath, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Hiroshi Fukumura, NIT Sendai, Japan
- Tom Blundell, University of Cambridge
- Robert Langer, MIT
- Jean-Marie Lehn, University Louis Pasteur Strasbourg
- Chris Tate, MRC-Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UK
- Troy Littleton, MIT
- Reiko Kuroda, Tokyo University of Science
- Feng Zhang, Broad Institute & MIT
- Ingemar Ernberg, Karolinska Institute
- Paula da Fonseca, MRC-Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Uwe Sleytr, Univ. of Natural Resources & Life Sci., Vienna
- Daniela Rhodes, MRC-LMB & Nanyang Tech University
- Bowen Zhao, Quantihealth, Beijing
- Anna Mitraki, University of Crete, Greece
- Philip Messersmith, UC Berkeley, USA
- Huanming Yang, BGI & Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Stefan Wölfl, University of Heidelberg
- Andrew Marshall, Nature Biotechnology
- Martin Egli, Vanderbilt University
- Erling Norrby, Swedish Academy of Science
- Howard Riezman, Université de Genève
- James Weis, MIT Media Lab
- Yogeshvar N. Kalia, Université de Genève
- Kohji Mitsubayashi, Tokyo Medical & Dental University
- Steve Newman, Menicon Co., Ltd, R&D division
- Kei Ando, Nagoya University, Japan
- Shuguang Zhang, MIT
- Mouad Lamrani, Menicon Co., Ltd, R&D division